After the Maple Syrup Fasting

After the Maple Syrup Fasting

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 1

Today I started the fasting. last night I brought supplies and mixed the drinks. Of course I did a "big bang" dinner. Steak, masked potatoes and asparagus (my meal for every special day) and a glass of wine. Today I am feeling fine with nothing on my stomach but this mixture. I have already started and stopped many diets, but this fasting should help jump start my road away from overly processed food and junk along with the bonus of losing weight. Which is my main goal but to keep it off by putting healthier food back in my body.

I will be blogging a lot through this journey to help me stay on track with my main goal.

1. Lose Weight

2. After the 42 days to put healthier food only in body

If this fasting really works I should lose around 66lbs when the 42 days is over.. Wish me luck


If you want to try it go to this website http://www.motleyhealth.com/celeb/beyonces-diet-aka-maple-syrup-diet

No comments: