After the Maple Syrup Fasting

After the Maple Syrup Fasting

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 11 My thighs don't rub together as much..

OK Day 11 and I'm still losing inches more than pounds but I haven't gain any weight (its slowly going down). I'm still on the fast but when I'm hungry I eat a small fruit or very small serving of veggies. The fast for me is losing weight, cleaning my system of junk and putting back healthy homemade meals in small portions. This is not a crash fasting and I start back eating junk this is a lifestyle eating change. It feels good not to crave junk food. 30 days here I come!! with a box of Girl Scout Thin Mints, oh so good. Moderation!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am on day 4 and yes I am finding it difficult to stay away from the fridge. Today has been really good, very proud of myself. 30 days WOW!!!! How much do you want to lose girl? Hope you are still doing it and finding out new things about your body. Good Luck!!!