After the Maple Syrup Fasting

After the Maple Syrup Fasting

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 9 Body is losing inches now

Since yesterday I have seen my body try to adapted to this fasting by going into its reserve fat......... *pause with annoyance* I have not lost anymore weight but now my clothes are fitting looser, which is good but now its like my body is fighting against the weight lost. This is what my body does (did it five years ago) and all of a sudden it drops major pounds in a week. So I am staying strong with drinking only water eating very little to ease the hunger pains and allow my body to use up all the fat in its reserve.

You must know your body and how far you can push it to obey and understand when you deprive your body of food it already has stored up fat in cells. That fat must be used up first before you will see major weight lost, less fat you continue to put in the body the faster it will use up the saved fat.

No comments: