After the Maple Syrup Fasting

After the Maple Syrup Fasting

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 8 I'll try anything to get away from the Sea Salt

My ole foe is Sea Salt flush. I will try anything to get away from that nonsense. A coworker has the book and will let me read it. surprise she was thinking about starting it too since her husband did the fasting a few years ago (and he lost alot of weight and stopped smoking she is one that told me about the water pill at a dinner so now she is talking against it hmmm).  She said the water pill should be avoided, but I guess she hasn't taken down 1litter of sea salt everyday for a week. I have done my research on Diurex (the water pill) and it doesn't seem bad as long you don't over use it. All I drink is water and 98% of the time nothing is on my stomach. We will see what happens.

No comments: