After the Maple Syrup Fasting

After the Maple Syrup Fasting

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 16 I haven't eaten a thing but im backed up

OK brace yourself... I won't go into detail but here it is. I found myself not having a bowel movement in three maybe four days after I stopped the sea salt flush. Well this morning was hell, like the book says its best to drink orange juice all day when coming off the fasting. Well I didn't and became extremely constipated (worst feeling ever), please drink the OJ so you don't have to take pain medication like I (stop laughing lol.)

I have not eating anything today (not hungry at all) however I have been eating healthy meals (salads all day with turkey lunch meat (or tuna with a light mayo mixture) on top, olives black and green with a low fat vinaigrette). last night I made a pot of beans and brown rice with turkey meat. this fasting has helped me put my eating under control, I'm so excited. I feel I have defeated beast of food control because of the fasting.

No comments: